Asymm helps companies build software and leverage data. We're an engineering firm with global clients and projects in diverse industries, ranging from Real Estate, Fin-tech, Manufacturing, and Consumer Products. Asymm prides itself on rigorous engineering standards, documentation, testing, and award-winning client services.
We're looking for a software engineering intern to help with programming on our various projects. You'll collaborate with the development team on the full application stack, and Gian exposure and insight into the product lifecycle, project management, and a professional software development workflow. The perfect candidate for this role will have strong some hands-on coding skills, and have done relevant course work throughout their university degree.
- - Help design and implement intuitive user interfaces.
- - Collaborate with product team to improve product elements.
- - Assist in designing and developing Micro-services.
- - Learn to write and execute unit tests.
- - Contribute to conversations and ask relevant design and development questions.
- - Willingness to be mentored and to learn.
- - Fluent spoken and written English.
- - Self-motivated, highly proactive, a strong curiosity, and appetite to learn.
- - 0-1 years of professional Java software development experience in developing web applications and client/server applications.
Nice to haves
- - Some experience in developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using ReactJS or Angular.
- - Previous internship experience in software development, data science, analytics, or other quantitative role.
Perks & benefits
- - Competitive salary that aligns with your experience.
- - Mexico’s mandadory employee benefits.
- - Premium health insurance.
- - Company parties, community, and social events.
- - Tools and equipment fully provided.
Why you’ll love to work at Asymm
- - Employee friendly working conditions.
- - Fully remote/work-from-home friendly with flexible working hours.
- - Career and professional growth.
- - US projects based on advanced technologies.
- - Build projects from scratch with challenging tasks.
- - Knowledge sharing.
- - Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- - Awesome and supportive team.
Apply to this position