Asymm helps companies build software and leverage data. We're an engineering firm with global clients and projects in diverse industries, ranging from Real Estate, Fin-tech, Manufacturing, and Consumer Products. Asymm prides itself on rigorous engineering standards, documentation, testing, and award-winning client services.
About the position
Asymm is looking for a senior .NET developer to join our team. We are looking for detail oriented, hardworking, team playing, and experienced professionals to help with the software development of
advanced technologies. Ideal candidates should have 5 or more
years’ experience as a software developer on the .NET stack.
Asymm has several clients developing proprietary software using the .NET stack. We will interview candidates and based on their skills and experience identify and communicate which projects they will be best suited for.
- - $65,000 to $85,000 pesos (Gross total amount) + benefits
- - Skills and Requirements
- - 5+ years or .NET software development experience.
- - .NET Core, REST APIs.
- - Cloud based software development (Azure or AWS or Google, etc.), DevOps, Service Fabric.
- - Windows services.
- - Microsoft SQL Server and Cosmos (or similar storage technology)
- - Deployment and software versioning.
- - Fluent spoken and written English.
- - In-depth experience with OOP/ Object / Component oriented design and programming.
- - 5+ years’ experience strong understanding relevant technologies (.NET)
- - 4+ years’ experience building REST APIs.
- - Excellent communication skills and experience working with remote/distributed teams.
- - Good abstract and conceptual thinking abilities and problemsolving skills.
- - Knowledge of various tools - SVN, Git, CVS, Gerrit, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, Gradle, JIRA.
Nice to haves
- - Linux software development.
- - Automation – IT roll outs, testing, auto configurations, etc.
- - Dev-ops Experience using Azure infrastructure.
- - Hardware/Electronics – circuit boards, chips, Raspberry PI.
- - Audio and Video systems and software experience.
- - Proficiency with database technology such Postgres, MongoDB, MySQL.
Perks & benefits
- - Permanent contract.
- - Competitive compensation.
- - Mexico’s mandadory employee benefits.
- - Monthly pantry vouchers.
- - Premium health insurance.
- - Generous and accessible paid vacation time.
- - Paid personal days.
- - Paid parental leave
- - Monthly wellness and educational stipend.
- - Monthly performance bonus.
- - Company parties, community, and social events.
Why you’ll love to work at Asymm
- - Employee friendly working conditions.
- - Fully remote/work-from-home friendly with flexible working hours.
- - Career and professional growth.
- - Tools and equipment fully provided.
- - US projects based on advanced technologies.
- - Build projects from scratch with challenging tasks.
- - Knowledge sharing.
- - Bonuses for recommendations of new employees.
- - Awesome and supportive team.
Apply to this position